I am actively looking for a job in the software world. If you like what you see here do contact me @ [email protected]
This is my very first android app. I built this app as a android learner project in the beginning of my 3rd year in BCA. I built it with NodeJS and MongoDB as backend and also built my first rest api.
The application is deployed on a Kubernetes cluster on the Google Kubernetes Engine. The cluster consists of persistent VMs on which my database and backup systems exists and the multiple non-persistent VMs which host the NodeJS, PHP part of the application and other stuff that won’t be affected by premption.
- Allows the users to create custom quiz which they can share with others.
- Allows them to track the stats of each quiz along with user details and the answers that the users gave.
- Allows them to create fandom kind of quiz from existing questions from various TV shows and movies.
- Provides a webapp for playing the quiz in case someone does not have the app.
- Allows the users to add their friends and view the quiz feed shared by their friends.
- Allow the users to search and play quiz which are made publicly available for access by other users.