I am actively looking for a job in the software world. If you like what you see here do contact me @ [email protected]
So this was the project i built as my BCA final year project. I learnt PHP for the first time and built this content management system as a small platform for hosting my blog.
I host all my projects on my own VPS servers and maintain them and use Docker for deployment. I Build my frontends from scratch myself. Sometimes I try to mimic other websites design but I never use templates or copy code.
The HTML and CSS for this project was also written by me from scratch. I build responsive sites so they perform properly on all screen sizes
- MySQL Database
- HTML + CSS : (I built the entire frontend myself except for the homepage from scratch. I tried to mimic the bootstrap elements by using my own css. It was my first experience in developing a html+css )
- Two types of users: admins and blog readers
- Admin can create posts, categories, set a post image and manage the comments for each post.
- Blog readers can subscribe to the blog creators so that they can view the latest posts by them in their news feed.
- Users can search and read blogs and can leave comments on them
Here is a small video demo show casing the project.